WIDELY USED TO SAVE ENERGY AND PREVENT CONDENSATION
AEROFLEX ACE is an EPDM based closed cell light weight elastomeric thermal insulation specially formulated to meet UL 94 V-0, ASTM E 84, Class 5.3 EMPA (Switzerland), IMO (International Marine Organization) and other international fire standards.
Aeroflex ACE sheet and tube elastomeric thermal insulation are widely used to save energy and prevent condensation problem on chilled water and refrigeration systems. They also efficiently reduce heat flow on hot water plumbing, liquid heating and dual temperature piping.
The AEROFLEX® closed cell Insulation material has been designed mainly for the pipe insulation for refrigeration and heating, but suits perfectly for many other applications. This lightweight and flexible synthetic rubber shows excellent insulation characteristics.
The AEROFLEX® insulation materials are available in sheets and tubes with thicknesses from 6 mm up to 50 mm
The highly flexible, closed cell insulation material based on EPDM boasts outstanding material properties such as high resistance to weathering, UV and ozone resistance and excellent thermal stability.
• Light, flexible, closed-cell insulation made of EPDM
• Low heat loss value: λ 40 ° C = 0.040 W / mK
• No embrittlement of copper and stainless steel pipes according to DIN 1988, Part 200
• Continuous temperature of -57 ° C * to + 125 ° C
• Very good ozone resistance, UV-resistant
• ST (+) 180 ° C
* AEROFLEX ® remains to -50 ° C flexible, but can be used down to -200 ° C